Peace of Mind
Know your property is being taken care of year-round by our professional staff members:
- Maintenance & Repairs
Our professional, courteous, and fully trained staff understands the need to match each renters special requirements to the perfect home creating the most memorable stay and giving you peace of mind knowing your property is being well cared for. Contact us about property management.
Communication is key.
We see you as a business partner and thus we always keep you in the loop on things pertaining to your property.
We will provided an annual report to you about your property and include guest comments on suggestions on how to improve your unit. Contact us about property management.
Our strategic alliances with key restaurants and recreational services such as BearLakeFun.com and Summit Inn Pizza help us offer the complete Bear Lake experience to our renters, thus increasing your occupancy.
These partnerships allows us to furnish vouchers to our guests.
No other property management company in Bear Lake can offer these vouchers making our rental properties more desirable. Contact us about property management.
Highest Rental Revenue
We consistently offer the highest return to our owners through a higher occupancy rate.
We take care of our guest and are able to match each guest with the best rental unit – creating a memorable stay for the guest which creates high guest retention.
With a combined 25+ years of marketing & sales experience we communicate to our guests the value of renting through Bear Lake Cabin Rentals.
Our online ads hold top ranking positions on most major search engines, and we advertise with the best online vacation websites to get your property in front of potential renters. Contact us about property management.
Our goal is to make the rental experience as easy as possible for both guests and owners.
You’ll be provided with a login to our reservation system that will allow you to block dates you use your property.
For guests your property listing will include:
- virtual tours
- professional photos
- full descriptions
- property availability
Our listings offer potential renters 24-hour access to reserve your property, and our online booking process makes it easy for renters to search for available properties and book their stay directly from our website. Contact us about property management.
Bear Lake Cabin Rentals has been serving the Bear Lake Valley since 2008. No other management team in Bear Lake has been around as long as we have.
We are the fastest growing management company in the area, family owned and members of VRMA. Contact us about property management.
Who is in charge of what?
What do YOU take care of?
- Pay mortgage, home insurances, utilities, and property taxes
- Upkeep on wear and tear items (i.e. cleaning or replacing worn-out items, painting walls, etc.)
- Maintain or arrange for maintenance of exterior such as landscaping and snow removal (if it applies).
What do WE take care of?
- Advertising the property
- Taking care of reservations and guest transactions
- Collecting and remitting sales tax
- Paying for the credit card processing fees
- Cleaning the property after guest use
- Cleaning the property after owner use (if desired)
- 24 hour emergency maintenance services
- Washing towels (on-site) and linens (off-site)
- Providing and replacing consumable supplies (i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, etc.)
- Doing maintenance items (i.e. replacing fire alarm batteries, changing HVAC filter, replacing light bulbs, tightening screws and bolts on furniture, etc)
- Enforcing rental rules
- Providing a spring deep clean
- Collecting guest comments and providing that feedback to the owner (immediately if necessary or in an annual report)
- Checking on the property through the winter
- Check-in and check-out guests
- Arranging other maintenance if needed (i.e. calling a furnace repair man and letting him/her into the property)
- Provide owner with a login to reservation system for “owner blocks” for personal use of property
- Providing monthly income statements and depositing funds to the owner