Sort Results by:
Sweetwater Hill
>> SPECIAL: Get a $50 BearLakeFun Equipment Rental Voucher with a 3 night stay (available Jun-Sep) <<

Sleeps 12 people (12 max), Parking for up to 6 vehicles, 1390 sq. ft., 2 bedrooms + 1 loft bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 levels
-----------------------
CABIN AMENITIES & FEATURES:

> Fully equipped kitchen (dishes, cookware, stove, microwave, fridge, toaster, dishwasher, kitchen linens)
> Two decks
> Free WiFi
> TVs with over the air HD channels (no satellite available)
> Washer and dryer
> BBQ propane grill
> Window A/C unit in loft
> Furnished with a country-cabin theme
> Bed linens and towels included

BEDROOM SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS:

> Bedroom #1 - 1 King
> Bedroom #2 - 1 Queen
> Bedroom #3 (open loft) - 2 Full, 3 Twin
> Living Room - full hide-a-bed

DISTANCE/TIME TO POPULAR ATTRACTIONS:

> Distance to Beach- Free Beach Access- 1.8 miles
> Time to Beach- 4 minutes
> Distance to Restaurant- Summit Inn Pizza - 4.2 miles
> Time to Restaurant- 7 minutes
> Distance to Golf Course- Bear Lake Golf Course- .2 miles
> Time to Golf Course- 2 minutes
> Distance to Minnetonka cave- 27.1 miles
> Time to Minnetonka cave- 55 minutes
> Distance to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort- 18 miles
> Time to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort- 24 minutes
> Distance to Lakeview Market- 4.8 miles
> Time to Lakeview Market- 10 minutes
Bedrooms3
Bathrooms2
# of Guests12
Pet Friendly?
Daily Rate$275 - $275
Sweetwater Hill
>> SPECIAL: Get a $50 BearLakeFun Equipment Rental Voucher with a 3 night stay (available Jun-Sep, Dec-Mar) <<

Sleeps 18 people (18 max), Parking for up to 5 vehicles, 2800 sq. ft., 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 level

Moose Ridge at Sweetwater has incredible value. This 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom cabin is made to be enjoed by the whole family. Comforts includes a washer and dryer, a fully stocked kitchen, and free wireless Internet.

At the end of the day grab a raspberry shake and come home to play pool or foosball, then gaze out at the lake while you wind down.

Original art for sale in the home - Enjoy!

-----------------------
HOUSE AMENITIES & FEATURES:

> Fully equipped kitchen (dishes, cookware, stove, microwave, fridge, toaster, dishwasher, kitchen linens)
> Covered patio
> Free WiFi
> Two TVs with Netflix, Hulu and BluRay player and over the air HD channels (no satellite available)
> Washer and dryer
> BBQ propane grill
> Wood
> Furnished with a country-cabin theme
> Bed linens and towels included
> No Air Conditioning but usually stays pretty cool


BEDROOM SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS:

> Bedroom #1 - 1 King
> Bedroom #2 - 1 queen
> Bedroom #3 - 1 queen
> Bedroom #4 - 1 queen
> Bedroom #5 - 6 twins, 1 full, 1 cot
> Living Room - full hide-a-bed

DISTANCE/TIME TO POPULAR ATTRACTIONS:

> Distance to Beach- Ideal Beach Access- 1.8 miles
> Time to Beach- 4 minutes
> Distance to Restaurant- Summit Inn Pizza - 4.2 miles
> Time to Restaurant- 7 minutes
> Distance to Golf Course- Bear Lake Golf Course- .2 miles
> Time to Golf Course- 2 minutes
> Distance to Minnetonka cave- 27.1 miles
> Time to Minnetonka cave- 55 minutes
> Distance to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort- 17 miles
> Time to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort- 24 minutes
> Distance to Lakeview Market- 4.8 miles
> Time to Lakeview Market- 10 minutes
Bedrooms5
Bathrooms4
# of Guests18
Pet Friendly?
Daily Rate$279 - $609